Our key funding partners are Arts Council England and Liverpool City Council. Their sustained support enables us to deliver cultural programmes of the highest standard and build ambitiously for the future. In order for us to continue to thrive and unlock our creative and social potential, we need to raise more funds than ever before. We want to:
- Build and broaden our audiences
- Enable them to experience the best photography
- Ensure that the talent and potential of photographers is supported at all stages of their careers
- Work proactively with more young people from Liverpool and Merseyside, helping them to develop their skills and confidence
- Build our archive of photographs and share it with wider audiences
- Work with our partners to build a thriving, sustainable infrastructure in Liverpool and the North of England for the creative practice and understanding of photography
There are a number of ways in which you or your business can get involved and support the work of Open Eye. For more information please contact Lorenzo Fusi, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 236 6768.
Open Eye Gallery receives regular revenue funding from Arts Council England and Liverpool City Council.
Our capital project has received generous support from several major funders along with grants from trusts and foundations, corporate support and individual donations. Major funders include Liverpool Vision / Northwest Development Agency and the National Lottery through Arts Council England. Support has also been received by the Foyle Foundation, Rootstein Hopkins Foundation, Granada Foundation and JSF Pollitzer Charitable Settlement.
Open Eye is a UK registered charity no. 1056743